The Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer is a strong, trust-worthy steamer that is a must-have for all homes and is the best clothes steamer for all laundry rooms. Instead of the traditional method of ironing, the Steamfast SF-510 presses against fabrics and causes the wrinkles to diminish quicker than any other steamer or iron would. It also freshens the clothes, giving them an extra boost. It’s gentleness on such heavy fabrics is one of it’s key factors that distinguishes it from other products. It’s not a must try, it’s a must have for any home!
Key features of the product include:
- A detachable and adjustable telescopic pole that adjusts to a different number of heights for your own personal convenience and storage.
- A clothes hanger which you can store your clothes on. It also collapses for easy storage.
- An attachable fabric brush that brushes away any loose particles e.g. lint and hairs.
- A removable water tank which has a 46 oz. Capacity.
- Easy movement – There are large wheels on the back of the steamer for your convenience in moving the product.
- Integrated Cord Wrap- the cord management system can also be used as storage for small items.
What is the Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer commonly used on?
The Steamfast SF-510 Fabric Steamer is commonly used on pants, shirts, blouses, skirts, coats, dresses, curtains, drapes, table linens and fabric furniture. It is a fabric and garment steamer.
What are the item specifics of the Steamfast SF-510?
- It has a heating time of only 45 seconds.
- Its maximum pole length is 51.18”.
- The hose length is 4.3 ft.
- It weighs 8.2lbs.
- Item dimensions are 64.76″ H x 11.81″ L x 8.07″ W.
- It has a removable water tank.
- The power cord length is 6.2ft.
- It is 2-Pin polarized.
Why use the Steamfast SF-510? What advantage has it over other products?
Steam cleaning is the best type of garment cleaner as it is natural and provides deep cleaning without the use of chemicals or additives. At a temperature of 212 degrees, dirt, stains, mildew and dust mites etc. can be removed safely. It does not leave any residue. Want to be safe and eco-friendly? Use Steamfast!
What do others think of Steamfast SF-510?
The pros of the Steamfast SF-510 garment cleaner that customers have found:
- It is apparently surprisingly easy to manoeuvre.
- The instructions are straight to the point and that the device can be easily assembled.
- It is versatile and therefore easy for beginners to use.
- No ironing board is needed, which makes things much less complicated than ironing.
- It heats up in 45 seconds.
The cons of the Steamfast SF-510 garment cleaner that customers have found:
- In heavier fabrics, not all the wrinkles can be removed easily.
- The hanger is slightly large for some people.
Overall, we rate the Steamfast SF-510 as 4/5 and a worthwhile investment.