Conair are a company who make a variety of different appliances including fabric steamers. They are dedicated to giving their customers the best quality goods they can give, and so they built this GS7RFX fabric steamer in the hopes that customers can get the best quality compact, upright steamer out there. They are eco-friendly and only use mica in their product (they do not use asbestos). They are committed to their customers and each product comes with a one year warranty. On their website, customers are shown numerous different tips, given advice and questions are answered for them.
Key features of the product include:
- 60 minutes steam time (continuous)
- It kills mites and bedbugs.
- It is 1600 watts.
- It has a fast heat-up time to high-velocity steam.
- It comes with 2 large-diameter casters.
- Cool wrap (for easy storage).
- 5 foot cloth-covered hose.
- Cool-touch T nozzle
- An easily filled, removable water tank (with a large capacity).
- Foot-activated on/off switch.
- 3 piece collapsible pole for hanging garments.
What is the Conair GS7RXF Compact Upright 1600-Watt Fabric Steamer commonly used on?
It is commonly used on clothing items such as jackets, shirts, blouses, pants, skirts, dresses, coats, and other things such as curtains, drapes, fabric furniture and linens for tables.
What are the item specifics of Conair GS7RXF Compact Upright 1600-Watt Fabric Steamer?
- It has a water capacity of 55 oz.
- Steam time is up to 60 minutes.
- Large rear wheels (smooth rolling)
- Item weight is 9.2lbs.
- Item measures 20 x 12 x 64 “
- Watts: 1600
- Lint and bristle brush attachments are included.
- Foot-activated power switch.
Why use the Conair GS7RXF Compact Upright 1600-Watt Fabric Steamer? What advantage has it over other products?
The pros of Conair GS7RXF Compact Upright 1600-Watt Fabric Steamer that customers have found:
- Customers’ have found that the Conair garment steamer steams up really fast
- It features a good stand up pole that you can hang clothes on and steam them on.
- The 55 oz. Conair fabric steamer’s tank is large and easy to fill.
- It provides up to an hour’s steaming time, which is a lot in comparison to some other fabric steamers.
- Its large wheels are smooth.
- Many find the foot-activated switch to be a novelty and a bonus.
The cons of the Conair GS7RXF Compact Upright 1600-Watt Fabric Steamer that customers have found:
- Some customers have found that the pole is quite short, and that you have to bend down to get to the bottom.
- Some customers have found that the steam hose is a little short and would be better if it was longer.
- This Conair fabric steamer is made entirely out of plastic, which did not appeal to some customers.
Overall, customers appear to reap in the benefits of this fabric steamer’s qualities. They enjoy its length of time you can use it for and they find it straightens items out quite well. The pros seem to out-weigh the cons, so overall we rate this product as 3.5/5.