Rowenta is a manufacturer of small household goods and has a long history of innovation. It was founded in Germany in 1909. In 1912, Rowenta manufactured their first iron, which paved the way for their position today as the world’s largest producer of irons. In 1949, Rowenta launched the first iron with a temperature control and thermostat. That was then followed by the first steam iron in 1957. In 1974, Rowenta expanded into floor care and launched their first vacuum cleaner in Europe. Rowenta manufactures the most technologically advanced German engineered irons, and is delivering its best goods and services possible to the customer.
Key features of this product include:
- The suitcase inspired “tilt and roll” feature.
- Foot operated pedals for power and cord retraction
- Variable steam control lets you control the amount of steam needed.
- Telescopic poles adjust height for comfort and pushes down for compact storage.
- High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head.
- 1550 Watts power.
- On board tool storage- A large set of accessories can be stored on the garment steamer base: Included fabric upholstery brush, lint brush and crease attachments store in the on-board storage compartment.
- Tilt and roll system- Suitcase inspired, the steamer base can be tilted onto its back wheels and rolled using the handle
- The curtain extension provides higher movement for more scope.
- On/off foot pedal with indicator light.
- Telescope poles with built-in hanger.
- Adjustable height.